Saturday 12 July 2008

Some random photos

Simmy's comment made me realise that pictures are good. So here are some from my trip so far. For some reason, I didn't take any in Damascus, which is a shame.

Click on any picture on this blog, by the way, to see it bigger.*

* I only just discovered that.


Brussels (obviously)

The train to Budapest

On the border with Romania

The Bucharest military museum

Setting off across Turkey

Aleppo

ditto

No Name in Jerusalem

My flat (with the washing hanging on the balcony)

A house in the German Quarter, just down the road

Shuki

Mehane Yehuda market

Gwen

Roger

The Jerusalem Great Synagogue

ditto

An Arab-Israeli boy, with bike

Looking down towards the Old City

The obligatory sunset shot

2 comments:

albeo said...

the cat looks genetically modified, with tiger DNA inserted somewhere between its shoulders and bum. I think it might be an alien.

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, it all seems so quiet and peaceful...